The Wrong Help Can Hurt!

We Will Show You The Way To Success!

Whether you want to apply for a work visa (L-1, H1-B, TN Visas), bring a foreign fiancé(e) to the U.S. (K-1 Visa), sponsor family members for permanent resident status (green card) or apply for citizenship, our law firm can help you through the process. Find out what your options are with a free evaluation. Some of our most popular visa & immigration services include Green Card Renewal / Replacement and the following:

Adjustment of Status

H1B Work Visa

E2 Requirement& Criteria

Commonly asked questions on L-1A Visa & EB-1C (PERMANENT RESIDENCE)


K1 Fiancée Visa

Spouse Visa


For Immigration Forms, News, Resources, Laws and Outreach please click on the official U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services link bellow.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services